Re: Unable build iso-hybrid with grub bootloader using livebuild web frontend

Hi,

You have apparently overlooked this error in the log:

"isohybrid: binary-hybrid.iso: boot loader does not have an isolinux.bin
hybrid signature. Note that isolinux-debug.bin does not support hybrid
booting"

You cannot make an iso-hybrid image with grub. Please select the default
bootloader, syslinux, instead.

I thought it was warning not a bug...  Now everything clear.  But I repeated my attempt on my local machine live-build and discovered interesting thing: binary-hybrid.iso is created correctly (except bootloader) but located not in working directory. I found it  ./chroot