Re: Unable build iso-hybrid with grub bootloader using livebuild web frontend

On 04/16/2012 10:52 AM, Igor Cher wrote:
> Couldn't build iso-hybrid with grub bootloader using livebuild web
> frontend (http://live-build.debian.net/cgi-bin/live-build). All settings
> are default except bootloader which is grub. There are no serious errors
> in the build log, and as I understand, all finished successfully. But I
> can't see iso file in download directory. Maybe there are some problems
> with pathsor I need to add some settings? My build directory is:
> http://live-build.debian.net/build/20120416.073007.181240793

You have apparently overlooked this error in the log:

"isohybrid: binary-hybrid.iso: boot loader does not have an isolinux.bin
hybrid signature. Note that isolinux-debug.bin does not support hybrid
booting"

You cannot make an iso-hybrid image with grub. Please select the default
bootloader, syslinux, instead.

Ben