Unable build iso-hybrid with grub bootloader using livebuild web frontend

Hi,

Couldn't build iso-hybrid with grub bootloader using livebuild web frontend (http://live-build.debian.net/cgi-bin/live-build). All settings are default except bootloader which is grub. There are no serious errors in the build log, and as I understand, all finished successfully. But I can't see iso file in download directory. Maybe there are some problems with paths or I need to add some settings? My build directory is: http://live-build.debian.net/build/20120416.073007.181240793