Help, dealing with the suite of commands live-build

Help, i need the explanation of what can be done using all the commands, configuration files, options etc, to create a Debian Custom Live image.

The main purpose of making this Custom Debian Live Version, is to encourage our students to know and to use GPL software insted of using ilegal software or privative software.

The name of the proyect is Halconix�http://halconix.org/

Halconix is a Debian modification of Lenny 5.0, using live-helper to develop the final live image. however since June 2010, Halconix hasn't recieve the maintenance, difusion and upgrades needed.

So, in an attemp to give a Debian Live up to date version, i'm trying to build a new one from Squeeze, but i want to personalize a lot of things.

i've installed Debian Squeezee 6.0.4 in a PC, with the suite live-build

i remove some unnecesary things (Programs and files) and added some that i need to include in the live version.

i used these commands and succesfully create a live image of the system installed:

but there are many things that i would like to understand to personalize the final image.

which may include:

i'would like to have a voice or video session insted of writing emails.

Please if someone has the time to listen to me, it would be wonderful.

Sorry for my bad English.

I'm from M�co. and i can speak,write and understand english a little bit.