How to change aufs size when using toram boot option LIVE-BOOT?

Running live-boot on precise beta 2 version 3.0~a24-1ubuntu1.

I am trying to modify the amount of ram that is allocated to the /
aufs when using the boot=live and toram boot parameters. According to
the man page the ramdisk-size= parameter is ignored if using the toram
option.

"
ramdisk-size
This parameters allows to set a custom ramdisk size (it's the '-o
size' option of tmpfs mount). By default, there is no ramdisk size
set, so the default of mount applies (currently 50% of available RAM).
Note that this option has no currently no effect when booting with
toram.
"

I cannot find any reference to 50% of ram in any of the live initramfs
scripts. (/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live and sub directories)

I would like to change 50% to a hard coded value.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks!