Caching proxy for Debian package files on squeeze home server

Does anyone have suggestions regarding a the most appropriate how server proxy/caching tool debian/ubuntu  distro hopping and live-build?

My goal  to setup a local debian package file cache on my home server for the purpose of saving bandwidth when I work with the live-build suite.

I have a ppc debian server running squeeze (excito bubba B2) and would like to only download .deb files to my home network one time per version.
apt-mirror, apt-cacher, apt-cacher-ng and squid all seem to be sane options.  Incremental caching is preferred to intermittent mirroring.  Gracefully handling 3rd party repositories would be a bonus.

V/R

Scott