broken wheezy packages? - Re: default username and password

Am 31.03.2012 07:30, schrieb Geert Stappers:
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 02:46:32PM -0500, Richard Nelson wrote:
Greetings,

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM, sai kalyan<kalyansaim@gmail.com>  wrote:
wheezy
linux image 486-pae and 686-pae

what is produce when you run:

lb -v

Also I put the dialog back on list.

In http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2012/03/msg00200.html
is spoken of a regression bug.  I can't confirm it ( nor deny it)
This post is just to tell that more people exprience the same error.
I'm sorry for the confusion. It is *not* a regression bug in live boot, as live-boot or live-build didn't change during few last weeks (git) so there must be some broken packages in last wheezy updates (my guess).

Newly created images doesn't create entries for live user during the boot process and even boot command line options are visible in /etc/cmdline they are not used (just *only* for test I used a chroot hook to create live user entries in /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow and I was able to login in .. however with "/" as home).

regards, Mark

--
ms@it-infrastrukturen.org
http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org