autologin

Hello I use the web page to build an iso with these parametres

# CGI Packages List
_LB_CGIPACKAGES="cups-pdf vlc gcompris gcompris-sound-es"

# Standard options
LB_BINARY_IMAGES="iso-hybrid"
LB_DISTRIBUTION="sid"
LB_PACKAGE_LISTS="xfce"
LB_TASKS="spanish spanish-desktop ssh-server"

# Advanced bootstrap options
LB_ARCHITECTURES="i386"
LB_ARCHIVE_AREAS="main"

# Advanced chroot options
LB_CHROOT_FILESYSTEM="squashfs"
LB_LINUX_FLAVOURS="486"
LB_SECURITY="true"

# Advanced binary options
LB_BINARY_INDICES="true"
LB_BOOTAPPEND_INSTALL=""
LB_BOOTAPPEND_LIVE="locales=es_ES keyboard-layouts=es"
LB_BOOTLOADER="syslinux"
LB_DEBIAN_INSTALLER="true"
LB_ISO_APPLICATION="Debian Live"
LB_ISO_PREPARER="live-build; http://packages.qa.debian.org/live-build"
LB_ISO_PUBLISHER="Debian Live project; http://live.debian.net/debian-live@lists.debian.org"
LB_ISO_VOLUME="Debian Live 20120128-09:15"
LB_MEMTEST="memtest86+"
LB_NET_ROOT_PATH="/srv/debian-live"
LB_NET_ROOT_SERVER="192.168.1.1"

# Advanced source options
LB_SOURCE_IMAGES="tar"
LB_SOURCE="false"

# Unofficial options
_CUSTOM_BOOTSTRAP=""
_CUSTOM_BINARY=""

# Other
LB_ARCHIVES=""

I use Unetbootin to put the iso in a USB (4 GB)

I boot with this usb but I do not know which the user and password to login and test the iso.

I thought that the iso can do autologin.

Do you know how can I test the iso?

Regards