Re:

On 12/21/2011 08:45 AM, Stanislav Godiška wrote:
> I was trying to make my own live cd of PelicanHPC and I want to put into
> the live cd new driver for network adapter Atheros 8151. These lines i
> put into build script.

Sorry, although PelicanHPC uses Debian Live, we do not provide support
for PelicanHPC itself, but only with issues with live-build itself. You
had better ask the PelicanHPC project itself about issues with their
images and their configuration files for those images.

That being said, here are some tips "for free":

1. you modprobe atl1e. you should not do this in a build script! that
only makes sense when run on the target system (i.e. the one you're
boooting the live image on)

2. you appear to be missing kernel headers. your live configuration
needs to be modified to add the appropriate package.

Ben