Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 12/14/2011 03:01 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
> Oh, ok. I added "--archives live.debian.net" to my auto/config, as per
> section 3.3.3, but it made no difference. :) I'll try pinning live-boot,
> live-config and their corresponding dependencies from sid.

Again, I don't have the Packages list for live.d.n in front of me, but
I've observed in the past it has not always been fresh, with unstable
sometimes providing later versions than snapshots. So if that's the case
right now, that would explain why that option made no difference.

When you pin, don't forget you also need the sid archives in your config.

Ben