Re,

My system is squeeze.
My script :

lb clean

lb config
lb config \
   --binary-images                 net \
   --syslinux-timeout              1 \
   --net-root-path                 "/home/nfs/debian/live_chroot/binary" \
   --net-root-server               "localnfs" \
   --distribution                  squeeze \
   --architecture                  i386 \
   --net-tarball                   none \
   --hostname                      live-os \
   --username                      sysadm

lb config \
   --archive-area                  "main contrib non-free" \
   --mirror-bootstrap              http://localmirror/debian/ \
   --mirror-chroot                 http://localmirror/debian/ \
   --mirror-chroot-security        http://localmirror/debian-security/ \
   --mirror-binary                 http://localmirror/debian/ \
   --mirror-binary-security        http://localmirror/debian-security/

lb config \
   --bootstrap-flavour             minimal \
   --binary-indices                false \
   --apt                           apt \
   --source                        none \
   --includes                      none \
   --packages-lists                minimal \
   --packages                      "net-tools isc-dhcp-client console-data console-tools pciutils vim-tiny tcpdump netcat mtools dosfstools wget lftp openssh-server openssh-client firmware-bnx2 firmware-linux-nonfree linux-image-686 bash-completion"

lb config \
   --bootappend-live               "locales=fr_FR.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=fr keyb=fr klayout=fr"

lb build

Regards,
--
Jean-Daniel Bonnetot