Live-magic is creating stable and fully usable live images

Dear core developers,

    I would like to personally congratulate MR Cris for his excellent long time programmers work. The problem, that user would not login to created live system by using Live-magic have been solved successfully by The latest awailable update of Live-magic, which can be installed by using Debian packaging management system by using Debian Squeeze. Mr Cris, You are excellent Python programmer, and thank You very, very much, that You did not used QT4 library for creating user interface, thank You, that You have been used GTK for constructing all user interface elements.

But please, really try to suggest reliable locale setting for all awailable languages, because old non functioning approach for including locale string to The live.cfg is included in The code of The Live-magic.
The included language selection strings worked for Debian Squeeze Alpha 1 and also may be that for Leny too.

I will download The source code of live-config and i believe, that it is not complex C language program so i will have a chance to understand which localisation string will be required to be placed to live.cfg to select The right language.

I did not find The live-config man page.
I have find The information, that documentation have to be done.
So i will download The source code by using git repository.