--mirror-binary does not work like documented

Hi all,

I use a local mirror for building my image but want to have another
mirror to end up in the /etc/apt/sources.list of the final image.
I noticed that this does not work correctly.
You can reproduce the problem with the following commands:

------------
$ lh_config \
        --mirror-binary http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ \
        --mirror-bootstrap http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/ \
        --mirror-chroot http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/ \
        --mirror-chroot-security http://security.debian.org/ \
        --packages-lists minimal
$ lh_build
$ cat chroot/etc/apt/sources.list
------------

After following the steps above the contents of sources.list looks here
like this:
------------
deb http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/ lenny main
deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main
------------

This is in contrast to the documentation of the --mirror-binary option
that states: "sets the location of the debian package mirror that should
end up configured in the final image and which is the one a user would
see and use."
If this option had worked like documented, the U.S. mirror would have
ended up in the final image instead of the CH mirror.

Regards

Ronny

--
Ronny Standtke                 Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz
Dozent Medienpädagogik / ICT   Pädagogische Hochschule