Re: Odd DNS issue for Live

On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 18:00 +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> i was refering to the package 'resovlconf', not the file. if you've
> got
> resolvconf installed, make sure you get rid of it.

The package resolvconf is not one of the packages I have listed that I
wanted to specifically install. Unless debian live automatically does
that without knowledge, I do not have resolvconf setup to be installed.

I'm looking through packages_chroot and I see this:

resolvconf_1.42_all.deb

I'm not sure what program/application is exactly using that for a
dependency. Is that package not typical of the Debian Live setup?

Anyone got an idea of how I could check which program is depending on
that package? I got a lot of programs that get downloaded, and it would
be a task to check through each one's dependencies.