Re: pcmanfm does not mount our devices when Debian Live is installed on HD

marcos wrote:
> pcmanfm does not mount our devices when Debian Live is installed on HD; it
> also freezes the window if you try to mount the partition as normal user.

this is an issue with the package itself and not related to the fact
that it (previously) was a live system.

please take it up with the pcmanfm maintainer.

> If you launch it with sudo, it goes ok

wild guess: you need root privileges in order to mount devices, or have
user option enabled in fstab (for the particular device), or have some
hal magic enabled.