Re: Little help with configuration needed.

Hello,
I've added "noautologin noxautologin" to boot command line but it still logins to user account after boot... what did I do wrong? My boot command line looks like this:

append initrd=/live/initrd1.img boot=live union=aufs persistent noautologin noxautologin

Would be grateful for help.
Best regards,
FlashT