problem of mirrors... :'( I can't make LiveDVD

Hi dear friends. I really need your help. :-( I have 5 DVD discs with
Debian 5.0 Lenny and want to make LiveDVD with local packages.
I do that things for that:

1) Using "live-magic" program
   I has put content of all 5 DVD discs with Debian 5.0 Lenny to local
hard drive to /home/alexander/debian/. There are 5 subdirectories in
that directory
(/home/alexander/debian/DVD1/ , /home/alexander/debian/DVD2/ , etc..).
Now I execute live-magic and choose xfce desktop. Next. I saught a
message "CHOOSE ADDITIONAL MIRROR IF IT NOT THERE" (something like
that). After this I add "/home/alexander/debian/DVD1/" and push NEXT
button of dialog box. I can't to add in this label more than one
mirror. But I need to add another 4 DVD local mirrors (DVD2, DVD3,
DVD4, DVD5). Only one mirror I can to add. :'( How and to where I must
to add another 4 local mirrors? Or in which file? Help me.

log are there (end of log):
I: Configuring libgnutls26...
I: Configuring debian-archive-keyring...
I: Configuring apt...
I: Configuring libept0...
I: Configuring apt-utils...
I: Configuring aptitude...
I: Configuring tasksel-data...
I: Configuring tasksel...
I: Base system installed successfully.
P: Begin caching bootstrap stage...
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
P: Setting up cleanup function
P: Begin caching chroot stage...
P: Begin mounting /dev/pts...
P: Begin mounting /proc...
P: Begin mounting /sys...
P: Configuring file /etc/debian_chroot
P: Configuring file /sbin/start-stop-daemon
P: Configuring file /usr/sbin/policy-rc.d
P: Configuring file /etc/hosts
P: Configuring file /etc/resolv.conf
P: Configuring file /etc/hostname
P: Configuring file /bin/hostname
P: Configuring file /etc/apt/apt.conf
P: Configuring file /etc/apt/sources.list
Ign file: lenny Release.gpg
Ign file: lenny Release
Ign file: lenny/main Packages
Err file: lenny/main Packages
file:/home/alexander/debian/DVD1/dists/lenny/main/binary-i386/Packages
File not found.
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
P: Cleaning chroot
удален каталог: `config/binary_rootfs'
удален каталог: `config/chroot_local-hooks'
удален `config/source'
удален каталог: `config/chroot_local-patches'
удален каталог: `config/binary_grub'
удален каталог: `config/binary_syslinux'
удален каталог: `config/binary_local-udebs'
удален `config/chroot'

2) Using lh_config
# lh_config && lh_build

log (start of log):
P: Setting up cleanup function
P: Begin caching bootstrap stage...
P: Begin bootstrapping system...
P: If the following stage fails, the most likely cause of the problem
is with your mirror configuration or a caching proxy. P: Running
debootstrap (download-only)... I: Retrieving Release

I see live-helper try to download some packages from secrets mirrors ;P
but I want to use local packages from my hard drive
in /home/alexander/debain/* (DVD1, DVD2, DVD3, DVD4, DVD5
subdirectories). How I can to do this action? :'( Help me. Your great
reason need me! :'( hny

U try to use -m option of lh_config command, but seen some
errors. :'( Maybe I have problem in apt-get? Fix me!!! :'(