squashfs antifuckup packages

Hi there,
This is very good news. I was also kinda ahm, bitter, about that broken
squashfs-tools 1:3.3-3 and I actually wrote a little post about it on my
blog:
http://pierrebauduin.blogspot.com/2008/02/debian-live-squashfs-tools-est-en.html

Okay right now I'm at FOSDEM 2008 in the Debian room and I have no time to
test these packages now. I might have some time on monday or tuesday.

Thanks  a lot, Daniel !
--
Pierre Bauduin
Linux enthusiast since 1996