ctrl-alt-f2 does not get prompt

On 2008-02-04 22:55 +0100, Tim Richardson wrote:
> thanks. I have it working now. Learning how to install custom packages
> was worth it.
> Debian Live is an impressive achievement.

I am getting '/bin/sh: can't access tty: job control turned off'
even when I try explicitly using lenny:

lh_config -a i386 -b usb-hdd -d lenny -p gnome-core \
--packages "squashfs-tools ntfs-3g util-linux less smartmontools"
sudo time -p lh_build

The host machine that is running l-h was pinned for for etch/lenny/sid
that could have generated a dependency issue.  squashfs-tools is still
at 3.2r2-9 from lenny.  Any other packages I should be concerned about
breaking l-h?

--
Nick Golder