Patch that reproduces the crash I see with fuse

Hello

I tried to patch the live script to use the toram code for wget fetch.
The original reason was that on some boards toram works but fetch
panics. However, the patch reproduces the panic I see when using fuse
filesystems with d-l.

The kernel panics about the time it is supposed to switch to the
normal init with messeges saying something like:

run-init: nuking initramfs: directory not empty
kernel panic - attempt to kill init

You have to include the wget binary as /bin/wget in the initramfs for
this patch to "work".

Also attaching the patch to show live script messages and the
initramfs hook to include wget.

Thanks

Michal