ctrl-alt-f2 does not get prompt

The system user is not set and can't login into the OS ?

that is a bug in lenny, see previous threads,

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/2008-January/003033.html

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/2008-January/003040.html

El Sunday 03 February 2008 12:46:00 Tim Richardson va escriure: