Console on serial line

Oh when that is fixed boot with the kernel argument "live-getty" and
with your normal serial console kernel argument. The code in
live-initramfs:25_configure-init will then add the appropriate getty
line.

NB this will not work with a "USB serial console" as
live-initramfs:25_configure-init does not test  for that (thought a
one line patch should fix it).