Making small modifications and rebuild

Marco Ghirlanda wrote:
> I'll make another question which I' sure it has already been discussed
> but I didn't found it in the wiki.
> Groups. How to add my username to the netdev or other groups I may
> need to be included? I don't do it in the chroot because the user
> artistx is not present yet, in the configuration files there is no
> mention of groups and so?
>
> Thanks for the tips, Marco

Hi!

Well, I "hacked" it as below. I am sure there is a better way of doing
it. So please tell us anybody ;-)

I booted the LiveCD, added the users and groups and copied the
/etc/group, /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow into
[livecd]/config/chroot-local_include/etc/... The passwords and groups
will then exist on the CD.

I am able to mount the drive on which I prepare the builds.

Bye,
Damian