can't build

Brett Marshall wrote:
> I have tried several methods for building live discs -
> make-live(live-helper, live-package), uck, even the web-helper tool  -
> all to no avail.

"doesn't work" doesn't help, you need to tell excately what you did
(which commands), and show log files.

> I would be glad to send any system info to anyone willing to give me a
> hand.

for live-webhelper, you can find the log at
http://live.debian.net/webhelper/${BUILD}/log for your build.

as you can see there:

Begin: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 05:23:01 +0000
make-live is deprecated.
Use lh_config and lh_build instead.
End: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 05:23:01 +0000

this was due to a bug of webhelper beeing not updated to latest
live-helper. however, rjent fixed this a few hours ago and i synced the
machine. it should work again now.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net