Canzeley

Hello,

Canzeley, my program to organize German law offices, is since a while in
Debian.

This program handles records and personal data in a law firm, manages
hold-files and adds data into documents. Own templates can be easily
created. They are flexibly managed by this software for advocates. All
document files belonging to a record are stored in a separate (sub-)
directory and are managed at this place by the program. Canzeley is
network-based, but can also be installed and operated on a stand-alone
computer.

The version 0.4.0 is in jessie, the version 0.5.0 in stretch.

Because Canzeley is an extention to LibreOffice (or Apache OpenOffice),
it is called libreoffice-canzeley-client in Debian.

The package does not only contain the client, but also everything to set
up the database server. To install the necessary server, you should read
the information in README.Debian and in the (German) installation manual.

Thanks to my wife Mechtilde for packaging.

Kind regards
Michael