Re: Debian-Lex Rebirth?

2007/11/27, Mechtilde Stehmann <webmaster@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de>:
> Hello
> Ken Walker schrieb:
> > Joe Reed wrote:
> >> Well, there is three of us...I too have been watching the list serv and
> >>
> > And one more makes four.  I am not likely to be much use in the process
> > but I am interested.
> >

> Now we are five.
>
> We are from Germanany. we try to write an application for using in chambres.
> It based on OpenOffice.org

i've a java desktop application, working with in a client/server
environment with postgres/mysql, however we used it only in
italy cause the billings system of italian lawyers is too much
customized. Maybe we could <detach it> from the application
and make a more generic billing system

cya
--
Diego Zanga