Re: rights to the debian-lex tux logo

Dear Matt Black,
> There is an open source project that is interested in making use of
> the debian-lex logo that is here:
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-lex/legaltux.png
>
> But, there is no statement as to ownership or licensing of the image.
> I've looked and asked around, but all that turns up is this email from
> 2003, where Jeremy Malcom said "Elvieho Macgrow has contributed a
> Legal Tux": http://lists.debian.org/debian-lex/2003/08/msg00001.html
>
> If anybody knows how to contact Elvieho Macgrow or knows anything
> further, can you please let me know.

Hi sorry 4 the delay answering, but u know how hard is nowadays to filter
spam... (new hardrive, n'yet trying to filter correctly the mails!) Anyway,
I'm the one who did the Debian Lex logo, did anybody wrote u about this
request before? Please, tell me more about your project. I promise u write u
back when u answer me, due now I'm running with scissors against the clock...
total madness! (as usual ;-) Cheers, Gabriel.

PS: "Elvieho Macrow" is a nickname! :P