Re: CVS up

Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

I know that there are some people on this list for whom most of the
above is gobbledygook so feel free to ask questions if you don't know
what I'm raving on about and would like to know.
That would be me. Although I do not understand what CVS is all about, I would like to know more. Is there a primer someplace?

I do not have a sense as to how close this means we are to having working packages ready for use in the legal business, I am guessing this is a milestone in that process. Congratulations to Jeremy and others involved in the process.

Ken