Re: MIT + explicit "Don't sell this code." - DFSG compliant?

I believe this is equivalent to the 'no commercial use' clause which violates guideline 6 ('no discrimination against fields of endeavor, like commercial use'). Apart from anything else, inclusion would mean that Debian wouldn't be able to sell DVDs with this package in it.