Ask about the license "permissive"

Hello,

I want to adopt the package xtrkcad and I have a question about the
license of app/tools/dirent.*.

The license text is
[quote]
 Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
 documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided
 that this copyright and permissions notice appear in all copies and
 derivatives.
 .
 This software is supplied "as is" without express or implied warranty.
[/quote]

I found the same text at[1].

There is "permissive" used as name. Is this the correct name of the
license?

Many thanks!

CU
Jörg

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/media/packages/a/atanks/copyright-6.5~dfsg-2

--
New:
GPG Fingerprint: 63E0 075F C8D4 3ABB 35AB  30EE 09F8 9F3C 8CA1 D25D

Old pgp Key: BE581B6E (revoked since 2014-12-31).

Jörg Frings-Fürst
D-54470 Lieser

Threema: SYR8SJXB

IRC: j_f-f@freenode.net
     j_f-f@oftc.net

My wish list:
 - Please send me a picture from the nature at your home.