Re: Licenses applicable to all packages include in Debian Wheezy 7.2.0

Hi Mathieu,

(I'm replying directly, I don't know whether you're subscribed to the list.)

On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:08:30 +0100, Mathieu AUZENET <m.auzenet@prometil.com>
wrote:
> I'm looking on your website but i didn't find information.
> Could you please tell me if an exhaustive list of all licenses applicable
> to Debian Wheezy 7.2.0 exists?

There's a non-exhaustive, non-version-specific list on
https://www.debian.org/legal/licenses/. For exhaustive information, you'll
need to look at the "copyright" file contained in each package in Debian;
this details the licenses applicable to the package in question.

Regards,

Stephen