Re: [PECL-DEV] Debian request to change the PHP license for Extensions

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Ulf Wendel <ulf.wendel@phpdoc.de> wrote:

> I perceive this reply as both sarcastic and agressive. Any particular
> reason bashing someone doing nothing but asking not to rush?

It is certainly due to the language differences but there was nothing
sarcastic nor aggressive in my reply. So let me try to rephrase it.

>> Amen.

It means: I cannot agree more with you here.

>> And it cannot be done without asking every single contributor. Let say
>> it is an impossible task at this point, or very very hard.

Even if we would like to rush, we can't, because we have to ask much
more people now that we did back then. The changes proposed by Debian
(what Ferenc proposed here) are also much more important than some
links changes, like what we did for 3.01.

Cheers,
--
Pierre

@pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org