Re: Re: FYI: debian-legal is discussing the inclusion in the Debian archive of "erotic" interactive fiction depicting the sexual abuse of children

> I honestly believe that almost none of those of us discusing the game
> has even tried it (I haven't at least) and I don't think anyone who
> hasn't even tested it can have a solid opinion. As far as I
> understand, we're all defining our position 2nd hand on Bas' analysis.

Let's be very, very, very clear then.

This is a game where you play a paedophile. The aim is to rape local
little girls, whilst evading the authorities. Success is rewarded with
graphic scenes of sex with children, failure with being thrown in
prison. The sex content is only optional in the sense that you can out
yourself to the authorities and get thrown in jail rather than continue
with the actual game content. Where "game content" consists of a few
hundred drawn images of graphic sex acts with children. The script
"unrpa.py" can be used to extract all the assets from the .rpa files in
the upstream-distributed game.

We're not talking about some great moral position on artistic integrity
here. There are interesting visual novels made with Ren'Py worth
considering for Debian. But I don't think, on any sane planet, Hero
Paedo Fucks Kids In German is a game we want in the archive.

*Seriously* how is it possible that this bullshit has taken up as much
time as it already has?