Looking For Transactional Funding or Proof of Funds???

Dear Friend,

For a limited time, we’ve made available a Transactional
Funding Program to Realtors and Real Estate Investors all over
the United States to help you close more deals.

http://www.rewebinars.com/camwebcast_replay.html

Now you’ll be able to ‘wet’ close your hard to close deals such
as Short Sales, REO Sales, Non Performing Paper Purchases,
Wholesale Flips, and Commercial deals using our unique
Transactional Funding Program.

We’ve also provided in this program a Proof of Funds for you
to use to present to your REO sellers. To learn more about this
program, you’ll want to check out the replay to the seminar we
gave last week that explains in detail how this program works.

http://www.rewebinars.com/camwebcast_replay.html

The feed back I've gotten has been over the top. I took a lot of
questions from the folks too, which I'm told, was very
informative.

The interest in this particular training has been amazing, so I
wasn't surprised to see that we filled right up. Perhaps you were
among those who couldn't get in.

http://www.rewebinars.com/camwebcast_replay.html

Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Best to you,

Kellie Brown
Dandrew Partners LLC
156 5th Avenue, Suite 823