Re: FLTK License

Francesco Poli <frx@firenze.linux.it> wrote:
> As Joe Smith has just explained in more detail, one of the two license
> versions includes a more specific requirement to embed a verbatim
> sentence in user documentation: I cannot find any such restriction in
> the GNU LGPL v2.1...

I was looking at the December 2001 version mainly.  The May 2001
version may be broken, but it's not clear to me.  I'll cc this to the
given bugs address to ask if the fltk team would update fltk 2.0 to
the December 2001 version of the FLTK licence.

fltk-bugs, how about it?

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef