Packaging cluedome - copyright problems?

Hi,

I'm taking a look at packaging the game Cluedome:

	http://www.cluedome.com/

I'm wondering if there are any copyright concerns.  The game advertises itself
as a clone, and the source ships with an example game rules rule and image --
which match that of the board came Clue/Cluedo.

For example: Same layout, and characters such as Mrs White, Professor Plum...

One option would be to NOT include those two data files in the package, but
then it would not be a particularly user friendly installation.

I note that Debian currently carries games such as pioneers (Settlers of Catan
clone, openly stated)...

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Tris.