Re: Combining Apache with GPL in one package - Re: libxdoclet-java_1.2.3-2_i386.changes REJECTED

Hi Leandro,

thanks for your response and especially for the link you posted. :-)

Leandro Doctors schrieb:
...But you can mix code licensed under the ASLv2 with code licensed
under the GPLv3[0]. (In fact, AFAIC, to improve license compatibility
-in this case, with the ASLv2- was one of the objectives of the
GPLv3.)

I've read about this as well. Unfortunately, AFAIC, I cannot re-license code licensed under the GPLv2 (without automatic upgrade notice) to GPLv3 if I am not the copyright owner (which I am not).

Florian