COLLECTION AGENT NEEDED

DUONG SAMYANG FLUORINE PLASTIC PRODUCTS CO LTD

4-6-40 Higashi-Yawata,
Hiratsuka City, Kanagawa,
Tokyo, Japan.

Duong Samyang Fluorine Plastic Products Co., Ltd is founded in the year of 1993. With 450 employees and 12,000 square meters factory, our companys annual sales is more than 100 million rmb. Our main products are PTFE thread sealing tape, expanded PTFE sealing cord, super sealing string, plastic pallet, plastic trash can and other big injection parts.

????We are nominated as one of the Enterprises with best growing Potential by FSCPA(Fluoroplastics Processing Subcommittee Japan Plastics Processing Industry Associationl). Our company are also awarded as Double excellent?excellent profit and GDP per person? enterprise
with foreign investment in Japan.

As part of our ongoing expansion project we are in search of competent individuals and companies, who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in America continent, Europe and Australia who buy our products, with primary duties that include receipt of funds from them.

Note that, as our agent, you will receive ten percent(10%) of whatever amount you receive for the company and the balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you. If you are interested, I would appreciate you forwarding to us the informations below;

(1)Full names:
(2)Full residential or office address:
a. Street number and name:
b. City:
c. State:
d. Zip code:
e. Country:
(3)Tele/cell numbers:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Sex:
(6)Age:
(7)Email:

You are to send these informations to us via this email address; tadagumo07@yahoo.co.jp

Your earliest response to this e-mail will be welcome. You will be sent an e-mail notification in less than 24 hours of your reply.

Respectfully,
Tadanobu Nagumo
President and Representative Director.