online account suspended

Dear Customer,

Due to recent upgrades of our security system, we have observed that some of our customers have been unable to access their account via our online banking service. This problem was brought to our attention by a number of customers who where affected. We therefore issued this notice to all our customers as a guide to reactivating their access to our online banking service. We advice all our customers to take part in this exercise in order to forestall similar problems in the future.

Please proceed with this exercise by clicking on the link below. You will be required to verify your identity by providing us with some information. Once you scale through this verification process, your online access will be reactivated. Please follow the reference to begin:

http://www.regionsbank.com/confirm=CONFa2387h8jdi7098ild8 7501

Richard Dennis
Online Banking Service
Regions Bank

Accounts Management as outlined in our User Agreement, Regions Bank will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
©2008 Regions Bank