Is this license DFSG Free ?

Hi,

I'm packaging luabind for debian but I have a license with the
doc/luabind-logo-label.ps : in the comments of this file we can see :

%------------------------------------------------------------------------------
%
% Copyright (C) 1998-2000. All rights reserved.
% Graphic design by Alexandre Nakonechny (nako@openlink.com.br).
% PostScript programming by the Lua team (lua@tecgraf.puc-rio.br).
%
% Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without
license
% or royalty fees, to use, copy, and distribute this logo for any
purpose,
% including commercial applications, subject to the following
conditions:
%
% * The origin of this logo must not be misrepresented; you must not
%   claim that you drew the original logo. We recommend that you give
credit
%   to the graphics designer in all printed matter that includes the
logo.
%
% * The only modification you can make is to adapt the orbiting text to
%   your product name.
%
% * The logo can be used in any scale as long as the relative
proportions
%   of its elements are maintained.
%

This license looks like the MIT license, but I'm wondering if I can let
this file in the package.
Could you please tell me what is your opinion ?

Thanks a lot,

Arthur.