Re: Debian License agreement

On Sat, 2007-03-24 at 22:27 +0300, Vsevolod Krishchenko wrote:
>  Hi everybody,
>
>  I fear that it is sound stupid

Not to me. :)

> but I wonder does such thing like Debian
>  EULA exit? FC, for example, has EULA
>  (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/EULA)

I have not yet seen such EULA for Debian, I mean, a license for using
Debian as a whole.  As far as I know, the copyright and license
information of each individual package applies.

>  The reason I asked this question is authorities here in Russia may require
>  license agreement to entire system used on computer.

That would be all copyright and license statements bundled together.
This probably comes close to that, for all software installed:

find /usr/share/doc -name copyright|xargs tar czf I_Love_Russia.tar.gz

That gives the Russian authorities something to read. :)