Debian License agreement

 Hi everybody,

 I fear that it is sound stupid but I wonder does such thing like Debian
 EULA exit? FC, for example, has EULA
 (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/EULA)

 The reason I asked this question is authorities here in Russia may require
 license agreement to entire system used on computer. Today I read Debian
 license policy and found nothing that could satisfy generic cop.

 I believe that some reasons prevent publishing licence agreement for entire
 Debian system still FC has one that describe some basic rights. I really
 need some LA with minimal rights such as "all software included in Debain
 could be used by Users on any number of computers" and  "other rights are
 described in license for each component of Debian" and of course "No
 warranty".

 Maybe I have missed such document?

--
Vsevolod