Telecon Request

Dear

I am writing to you with the reference of commons.wikimedia.org

We are a systems integrator on the lookout for clients and principals in the telecom space focusing on enterprise, telco and government sectors (snapshot in footer).

To give you further insight into our capabilities and experiences and to learn about your needs, I would like to call or visit you, please inform your convenient time and numbers. My cellphone is +971 50 5849562 while you have my email. Look forward to learning from you.

Regards

Syed Muhammad

Chief Marketing Officer

CommGlobal Fz Llc (Mideast, Asia, Africa)

Office 14, Villa 7, Knowledge Village

Dubai, UAE

Ph +9714 3644559 Fax +9714 3631928 Cell +97150 5849562

Snapshop of CommGlobal

Our area of focus is to provide IT and Telecom solutions (GSM, WiMax, 3G, CDMA, WLL) products, services and training) to our clients. We have a very strong customer base in Middle East and Asia. We carry hardware and software products of some of the leading brands in the industry, offer consultancy, design, installation, commissioning, operations and maintenance services. Our objective is to remain associated with our clients over a long period of time. This enables us to understand the typical needs of our clientele and deliver our services to them accordingly. Training and Education has been one of the key areas of our emphasis, CBTs, online or instructors’ led and have close associations with some of the leading names in the training and education area.

Our blue chip principals in the region include (click to follow link) BassetLabs, Proxim, Airspan, 2N, SAF Tehnika, Omnitele, Atis Systems, Loop Telecom, Loop Telecom, Eogogics; in different stages of negotiations with OpenCode, CBoss, Nokia, Cisco, Rohde-Schwarz, Radyne, Stream, OrbComm among the notables.

Please email us if you would like our detailed PDF profile.