New licensing of Adobe Utopia fonts

Adobe has clarified licensing of Utopia fonts:

Do you think its license is now free according to DFSG?

P.S: I do not subscribe to this list, so please Cc: to me.

Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"anorectic female speaking philosophy. mothers interfering in everyone's
privacy. politicians smiling over controversy. everybody's involved in a
conspiracy. saw it on tv, saw it on tv, the way my life could be." Kemopetrol