Re: public domain, take ?$B!g

"Andrew Donnellan" <ajdlinux@gmail.com> writes:

> On 9/28/06, Ben Pfaff <blp@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
> > What about modification and distribution?
>
> To be more explicit you could say 'usage, modification, or distribution.'

Since, as investigation into copyright laws outside the US has found,
even "distribution" doesn't always cover what we understand by that
word, we should not attempt to be exhaustive.

Perhaps the statement should be granting the recipient "all rights
otherwise reserved to the copyright holder".

--
 \       "If you go flying back through time and you see somebody else |
  `\   flying forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye |