License of cdrkit - GPLv2 + additional restrictions

I'm concerned about the licensing of cdrkit[1,2] aka debburn, which
was recently forked from cdrecord.

The current license seems to be GPLv2 + additional restrictions which
IMHO is not right because GPLv2 doesn't allow any such additional
restrictions.

An example from libscg/scsi-linux-ata.c[3]:

<skip>
*	Warning: you may change this source, but if you do that
*	you need to change the _scg_version and _scg_auth* string below.
*	You may not return "schily" for an SCG_AUTHOR request anymore.
*	Choose your name instead of "schily" and make clear that the version
*	string is related to a modified source.
<skip>
/*
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2
* as published by the Free Software Foundation.
*
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
*
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
* this program; see the file COPYING.  If not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
*/
<skip>
               /*
                * If you changed this source, you are not allowed to
                * return "schily" for the SCG_AUTHOR request.
                */
               case SCG_AUTHOR:
                       return (_scg_auth_cdrkit);
               case SCG_SCCS_ID:
                       return (ata_sccsid);
<skip>

An another example from cdrecord/cdrecord.c[4]:

   /*
    * Warning: you are not allowed to modify or to remove this
    * version checking code!
    */
   vers = scg_version(0, SCG_VERSION);
   auth = scg_version(0, SCG_AUTHOR);
   <SKIP over 20 lines of that code>

I mentioned this problem over a week ago[5] at debburn-devel but
didn't get any response.

Recently Nathanael Nerode mentioned this problem again[6] and Albert
Cahalan answered[7]:
On 9/12/06, Nathanael Nerode <neroden at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> (1) Merge changes made in dvdrtools.  dvdrtools forked from an even
> earlier version of cdrtools, and all the additions are GPLv2-or-later.
>
> (dvdrtools is in non-free solely because of the libscg "You may not" lines, which
> are *also* present in cdrkit.  Um.... there's some small problem there.)

We need to make a choice right now:

a. delete those lines (Joerg#1 said the code was GPL anyway)
b. go back to a much older version

Unfortunately Eduard Bloch (one of the people behind this fork)
doesn't see any problem here[8]:
> (dvdrtools is in non-free solely because of the libscg "You may not" lines, which
> are *also* present in cdrkit.  Um.... there's some small problem there.)

If you see a concrete problem, point it out. Or stop talking like there
were a problem.

In my opinion there is clearly a concrete problem as there are
restrictions in the source-code which are not allowed by GPLv2.

So I'd now like to ask what debian-legal thinks about this situation,
and whether the license of cdrkit is OK for Debian-main.

[1] http://debburn.alioth.debian.org/
[2] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debburn
[3] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debburn/nonameyet/trunk/libscg/scsi-linux-ata.c?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
[4] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debburn/nonameyet/trunk/cdrecord/cdrecord.c?op=file&rev=0&sc=0