Debian & Cuba, again

I've been invited to go to Cuba to support some of their free software
iniciatives, which some of them are Debian-based.

I've tried to understand what exactly are the limitations of the US
embargo wrt Debian, or how can things could affect both sides.

What should I not supposed to do there? I'm willing to push Cuban people
(through the Latinamerican effort) to collaborate with Debian, is there
anything they shouldn't be supposed to do?

I would, for example, would be trying to do a small BSP with Cubans
participating. Also, I'd like to have a KSP. Is there any limitations?
If so, is there any workaround for it? Could be people participate by
translating, let's say, the webwml tree? Can I take Debian CDs/DVDs with
me a give them to people?

Googling a bit, I've found a previous discussion on exporting Debian to
Cuba, which apparently it is not allowed, what does this *exactly* mean?

Thanks in advance for your support with this. Since I'm going there next
week, I don't want to cause Debian legal problems wrt the US government,
that's why I'd really want some answers in order to understand how to
proceed with work plans there.

David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/
		   <damog@debian.org>  |          GPG: C671257D
 Mueve tus pies: Actitud con los pies.