Re: GPL v3 possible issues.

Don Armstrong <don@debian.org>
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, MJ Ray wrote:
> > I have reported several defects to the FSF webmasters, but they have
> > gone silent recently. Have you heard anything about making the
> > comments system any-browser-compatible and generally accessible to
> > all?
>
> Yes, they've been doing work on this. If there are still problems,
> please report them to the webmasters.

How is anyone supposed to guess this? I do the same steps from my
previous bug report and still it errors, albeit differently. I'll
contact them again as soon as I get time and find the previous
details.

> [They're very busy, and there
> are only a few of them, so it may take some time for them to get to
> your concerns.]

As I know their accessibility guru is currently taking a break, I
offered to help, but the source uploaded was incomprehensible and
seems incomplete.

> > When will the remaining committees become public?
>
> That's really something for the other committees to decide, as I had
> indicated previously. Feel free to ask them.

I don't have membership lists or contact details for committees B, C,
E or F. Do you?

--
MJR/slef