Re: GPL v3 possible issues.

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, MJ Ray wrote:
> Don Armstrong <don@debian.org>
> > While discussions here on the GPLv3 are quite appropriate,
> > concerns about the actual draft should be voiced using
> > gplv3.fsf.org and the web forms contained therein.
>
> I have reported several defects to the FSF webmasters, but they have
> gone silent recently. Have you heard anything about making the
> comments system any-browser-compatible and generally accessible to
> all?

Yes, they've been doing work on this. If there are still problems,
please report them to the webmasters. [They're very busy, and there
are only a few of them, so it may take some time for them to get to
your concerns.]

> As I understand it, the system is RT-based, so there should a
> general-purpose email interface lurking which might be usable,
> rather than the reject all one.

I'm currently rerouting the comments to rss2email, there is an rss
feed available too.

> When will the remaining committees become public?

That's really something for the other committees to decide, as I had
indicated previously. Feel free to ask them.

Don Armstrong

--
There is no such thing as "social gambling." Either you are there to
cut the other bloke's heart out and eat it--or you're a sucker. If you