Re: Problematic distribution of P2P clients in France

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:35:16 +0100 (CET)
Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT> wrote:

> debian-ppc_user@castalie.org wrote:
>
> >If courts were to go for the first interpretation, my opinion is that
> >french Debian (and other distributions) mirrors could be endangered.
>
> This is a problem for French mirror operators, not for Debian.

Well, I don't really know how responsibility is shared at the Debian
level, but some of the french mirrors belong to the debian.org domain
-- I'm not so sure of who could be held legally responsible for the
content they are redistributing.

Simon

--

Simon Vallet